Monday, June 9, 2008

A Funny Thing Happened on the way to the Forum

Forum.

According to my old pals Mr. Merriam and Mr. Webster, this can be defined as :
a medium (as a newspaper or online service) of open discussion or expression of ideas

Here's the connundrum, dear blends o' mine.


I am totally slammed for time between now and the end of the month. But I do not want to stop posting. My mind is filled with so much stuff, it's about to blow off the top of my head. Yeah, yeah - I know you've heard this sort of thing before. But seriously. Top of my head. Off. Yuck.
And yet more cleaning to do.

So, while I was working off some of my excess energy on the treadmill (hey, it works on the Dog Whisperer...), I had an epiphany of sorts.

Here's where the Kinda-Forum fits in. I need 21 ideas. Some days, I might have the good fortune of 21 readers (give or take 18). It seems like a match made in blogosphere heaven.

Comment me an idea - good, bad or irksome - and I will either rant on it or try to be mildly amusing about it. I have no prizes, other than a loving credit and link to your page and my deepest gratitude.

Let's not have it too controversial - i.e. please stay away from the anathema of dinner conversations - sex, religion, politics. These make me break out in a rash, and then typing becomes rather tricky.

Other than that - it's a pretty open field, non?




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baroness,
I experience a conundrum last night when Robin Hood- Men in Tights was on opposite of The Princess Bride. What to watch?

I would love to see a post about your favorite movies... The ones you know that you keep watching because they amuse you!

Your fan in Seattle (who believe it or not wishes she could work a treadmill right about now!)

Driftwood and Pumpkin said...

Tis the season for summer reading. I want to know what you plan on reading or what you have read in the past that you would recommend.

Yours faithfully,
iPost aka: Tracey

RiverPoet said...

Hmm, maybe you've already blogged this before my time, but what did you want to be when you grew up? Did you hang onto that dream? If not, why not (assuming you didn't want to be the opposite sex)?

Peace - D

Mental P Mama said...

Tell us who the most influential woman in your life was/is. And not a close relative! I love these inspirational stories.

Not Afraid To Use It said...

I haven't a suggestion right now. Just wanted to add that A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum is funny as hell.

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop