Friday, October 30, 2009

Being Ruth-Less....


...is not a good thing*

I have been mulling for the last couple of days on my Friday post for this week, to no avail. I've shoved nostalgia, News of the world, travel and meditative offerings through the Baroness kaleidoscope - what could possibly be left?

Imagine, then, my delight when this came across my desk - the logical bookend for this past Monday's entry (ok, ok, it was technically Sunday's, but let's not get bogged down in the details - my weeks start on Sunday. Sue me, Schlomo).

She had to come from somewhere, and this explains A LOT...

Safe trick or treating, y'all.



* astute observation courtesy of Chesapeake Bay Woman. (LOVE this!!!)

5 comments:

Chesapeake Bay Woman said...

Ha! That's a great cartoon.

p.s. I'm really not astute, just crazy. There is a huge difference. It's more fun being crazy, fyi.

Happy Halloween Eve.

Mental P Mama said...

LOL. Happy weekend!

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

OK I am so loving this! Thanks BOO-Baroness!

formerly fun said...

Do you know wh witches can't get pregnant?


Because ghost's have hollow weenies!

Your welcome. That came courtesy of my nine year old who didn't quite get it but passed it along anyway.

Leah said...

you have actually changed my embittered and judgmental mind about scrapbooking...well-played Baroness Von Bloggenschtern, well-played.

Great blog. The title made me laugh out loud, the real kind, not eLaughter kind.

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop