Monday, December 1, 2008

Steno Pool, You are S.O.L.

I'm sure there is some Freudian explanantion for my obsession/compulsion with all things bathroom.

That being said (but not being explored too thoroughly - I really don't want to know), there is a lot of information that one can glean from the toilet paper dispenser in a public washroom stall.

Like the ongoing struggle of hierarchy between the haves and have-nots:


Apparently, Georgia-Pacific only caters to middle management and above.

The rest of you peons are on your own.

3 comments:

{i}Post said...

You crack me up with your bathroom obsession. Ever since you posted about your public bathroom experience (i think it was this summer...) i think of you each time i enter a public stall!

I mean that totally as a compliment and not in a weird way ;0)

Cormac Brown said...

The way that execs have been ruining the world left and right? Why, they only deserve that purple sandpaper that the French call toilet paper.

Baroness von B said...

Countess iPost: Um, thanks?

I would never take a compliment like that in a weird way.

No sir-eee.

Never.

Count Cormac: I must admit that I found the 1/2 ply of Paris quite exfoliatingly refreshing!

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop