Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Winter Olympics 2010 Wednesday

Oh, Vivi - what have you done now?

As you may recall (or not)(perfectly understandable, darlings - we all lead such hectic lives, non?) it was not too long ago that I had an illumination conversation with Canadian Olympic Biathlete, Vivi Kocher.

During the interview (at about the 4 minute 9 second mark on the 2nd video, I go all Nancy Grace on her ass, and bring up some pretty serious past allegations.

Which she denied (I think) vehemently.

Yet look what's happened to poor Miss Belarus up there.

Oh, Vivi.

Oh, Canada.



[editor's note: nah, just funnin' with ya; Belarus girl's just plain tuckered out. That's all. Nothing to see here. Because Iwouldn't want you thinking I'm all macabre or anything...this is a photo from an amazing series posted on the Boston Globe's website]

1 comment:

Mental P Mama said...

I think I know how she feels....have you met Willie Geist yet?

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop